Crystal Waters French carp fishery is situated in the Burgundy region of France in a convenient location just 2 miles from the village of Sens, just a 4 hour drive from Calais. The current lake record stands at 83lb 13oz and the fishery is a secured 25 acre two island lake set within a stunning and tranquil 35 acre complex. There are 14 beautifully unique customer swims and 2 dedicated bailiff swims, accommodating a maximum of 10 anglers on any trip.
This premier lake offers excellent facilities and the level of service we provide is second to none, offering fresh drinking water, mobile phone charging facilities, f1 style restaurant with English SKY TV, showers and toilets with changing rooms and use of a fridge.
AT A GLANCE
- Size: 25 acres
- Fish Stock: 1 known 80, 2 known 70’s, 11 known 60’s and an unknown quantity of 50’s and 40’s.
- Number of Swims: 16
- Maximum number of Anglers: 10
- Facilities: Lodge (with SKY TV), Fridge, Shower/Toilets
- Travel Time: 4 hours from Calais
- Location: Sen, France
- Google Earth Search Reference: 48.23260, 3.267550
- 24hr Monitored CCTV
Click here to see the rules and click here to view Drafty’s video introduction to Crystal Waters.