Please read and familiarise yourself with the rules prior to entering the fishery.
- No boats or inflatable’s
- Bait boats are NOT allowed
- No swimming
- No sacking
- No particle, pellet, maggots or sweetcorn
- No plastic baits allowed
- No fixed rigs(safety rigs only)
- All leads must be ejected
- No Shelf Life bait allowed / Freezer bait only
- No braid except marker/spod rod
- No braid or lead core leaders
- Micro barbed hooks only
- No portable generators
- No fires
- No pets
- No rods to be left unsupervised / Rods must be alarmed at all times
- No climbing
- No cutting of any vegetation
- No rubbish to be left in swims
- No bbq’s in wooded area’s
- No loud music
- No removal of any species of fish
- No removal of any fish 50lbs or over in weight
- Unhooking mats must be used Carp cradle type only
- Carp medi kits are to be used if required and must be shown to bailiffs before fishing commences
- 3 rods per angler minimum 3lb test curve rods advisable
- Big pit reels or the equivalent are recommended as there several fish to 70lb
- Minimum 42″ landing net required
- Minimum 15lb mono to be used – Spod/Spomb must have a spomb float
- Single hook lengths only to be used
- Non Flotation recovery slings to be used only
- Sensible lighting to be used
- Speed limit 5mph/8kph
- Please respect all wildlife
- Cars must be parked in car park after drop off has been made
- Please use toilets provided. Defecating around the lake will not be tolerated
Please enjoy your holiday, we fully respect that people may wish to drink alcohol whilst they are staying at crystal waters, please remember be safe and have respect for your fellow anglers. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
Crystal Waters have a zero tolerance to any recreational drug use or the misuse of alcohol, Recreational drugs are not permitted on the coach or at the fishery at any time.
Any angler or non fishing partner not respecting these rules and fellow guests, fishery staff and the local community will be asked to leave the water.
Any accidents must be reported to crystal waters straight away.
* We will provide a new JRC XL High Care Unhooking mat to all anglers on either our ‘Drive and Tucker’ or ‘Full Package’.