Getting across to France
Crystal have a new meeting point at the Reylon car park, Dover Kent. Details of how to park can be found on the booking confirmation which is sent out at the time of booking. You will need to arrange parking.
Relyon: 01304 201227
Your departure from the lake will be around midday on the following Saturday for a ferry crossing late afternoon local time.
Travel via mini-coach
Breakfast – (Sunday – Friday)
Choice of full English breakfast with a Tea or Coffee at the unit or a very large French Pan filled with English Cumberland Sausage, English Back Bacon,Fresh Free Range Eggs, Mushrooms and Tomatoes served to your swim with a Cup of Tea or Coffee in a China Cup. What a Start to the Day!!!
- Saturday – Large piece of Roast Chicken, Chips and Peas.
- Sunday – A Roast Beef or Pork Dinner with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and a selection of Vegetables.
- Monday – A get together with a BBQ – Peppered Pork Chop and Piri Piri Chicken Skewer, Fresh Mixed Salad, Rice Dish, Spicy Potatoes and Fresh French Bread. (Have a beer with the lads)
- Tuesday – Sirloin Steak Chips, mushrooms and peas
- Wednesday – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Thursday – Large Pork Chop cooked in a Somerset Sauce served with Creamy Mash potato and Vegetables.
- Friday – Shepard’s Pie with vegetables
Please note: Any one requiring either vegetarian food or has special dietary needs must give us at least 2 weeks notice prior to the commencement of there holiday.
You don’t have to struggle at Crystal, we’ll take you and your stuff to the swim in the Crystal Polaris.
Please be advised that Carp Cradles, Weigh Slings and Day Chairs are now provided for you to use whilst at the lake.
Don’t worry about bringing an unhooking mat or a day chair.
There is no need to bring an unhooking mat or day chair as thanks to our sponsors JRC, we will provide all anglers with use of a new JRC XL High Care Unhooking mat and a JRC Defender Chair.